lunes, 4 de julio de 2011

More Czech

To keep the routine of traveling, I took this time the train and head to Zlin, a city in Czech Republic in the border of Slovakia. The Camera-man is from there so we also did a lot of shooting there :)
I rode there 2 days and visited 5 parks! all of them quite different so riding was fun.  The locals were also really nice (they even came to Hradec to ride with us the other day!) and the views were amazing, specially driving from one town to the other... just GREEN :)  THANKS BOBRS!

 Im really happy I didnt get lost and I went off the train when I had to :)

Lookdown in this park in Zlin that used to be a Pool so the floor was slope. (not as much as the picture tho haha)

With the guys :)

Feeble :) . this day was riding, raining, riding, raining...and then riding an indoor park haha

And I got back to Hradec and then another day in Prague, this time filming a little bit :)
Yey!! :)

 Hip in this fun concrete park in Prague :)

video coming soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario