martes, 12 de julio de 2011

BMX MASTERS 2011

I'm on my way back home now and I just wanna say THANK YOU for every single person that made the whole trip such an amazing trip! I could start mentioning them all but I guess its just better say thakns for ALL! :D
The last days in Czech Republic were super fun! I got ro ride at Zdenda and Ondra's local park and there was also a Rock festival going on in Hradec so I saw Paramore, United Flavour, Pendulum, among other cool bands!
Then we pack everything...which was not easy at all considering i could almost built up a new bike with all the parts I changed these last weeks ... and considering I'm a girl and yeah.. I had way much more clothes than what I really needed lol.  So anyway, we made it to Cologne for the BMX Masters!! The trip was like 8 hours driving but I guess I cant complain cause I almost slept it all haha :)
Masters was sick! Its always good to see everyone from everywhere! specially those who you don't get to see very often :)
The corse was super fun! And I dont know if you like it or not, but the fact that it was painted with colors made it even better hahah Its just happy to look at :)
I'm happy to say that I did almost everything I wanted at the finals and I got the first place :) following Mini with second and Angie with the third . Anyway, congrats to all the girls that rode!!!
Or course every good contest comes with a good party so yeah, it was definitely a good weekend :)

I want so say special thanks for Elisa that let me stay at her house, my parents for being able to be there supporting me even more! and all the 34R team!!!!! they are the best team ever! I couldn't be happier for being part of it. Im gonna miss you all!!!!


 Me, Angie and Mini :)... and the colorful park!

 Becci!

 Its my mom if you didn't notice :)

 Alli! next time you better ride!!!! :)

 Brad Simms and the ladies 

 You all know who this one is haha Danieeeeeeeel

 The boys!  Zdenda and Ondra :)

 Podium :)

 Yey! 

 with the Boss hahaha :)

 Girls Park :) see you soon girls!!!!

 Double D, Double Gold ;)

Michael !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario