lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

Czech Republic

Hey!! I'm still here in Czech Republic and this is getting better and better! We've been travelling a lot visiting different cities and of course different bikeparks :)
The names aren't easy to remember, but here are some pictures!
I also got to ride with some of the 34R team riders like Ondra Slez, Zdenda Pejda Pesek, Vilibald Vitek, and with the Poland riders from Ave Bmx :)

Best T-Shirt EVER!

Lookdown in Pardubice park

With Ondra in Pardubice

One of the best parks i've rode. Monster Park Modrany in Prague

 I almost died here, I rode the wallride more than i should have and almost missed the quarter haha


 I only rode the street section of this park in Telc but we had lots of fun. As stupid as may sound, I'm finally doing manuals!!! hahaha  Also it was my first day riding with new 34R frame and I'm really happy about how comfortable it is!

 Prince Vilibald!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario